Explore the craft beer scene in Houston one pint at a time at Revelry On Richmond, Houston's stylish upscale sports and craft beer bar nestled in the heart of Houston's Museum District. Its casual environment and neighborhood feel makes it the go to destination to grab a drink, watch your favorite sports team, and enjoy one of their sweet outdoor patios.
Probably known best for their forty rotating local and select craft brews on tap, Revelry On Richmond showcases a full cocktail and wine menu perfect for anyone to refuel and watch the game. Live music, everything sports, a crazy-good menu and a killer happy hour are all the reasons why you'll be coming back for more..
Were serving up Happy Hour Monday through Friday so everyone can enjoy all that we have to offer, all week long!
We love to keep it local at Revelry On Richmond. We supply the best local and select craft beers on tap in Houston. Check out what we have on tap this week!
SEE WHY HOUSTON IS TALKING ABOUT REVELRY ON RICHMOND!
- BEST BARS TO WATCH THE ROCKETS PLAYOFF GAMES IN HOUSTON FEATURING REVELRY ON RICHMOND VIA HOUSTONIA MAGAZINE
- BOTTLES UP: CORKED AND LOADED DEALS VIA YOUR GLASS OR MINE
- MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO GRAB YOUR SEAT AT REVELRY ON RICHMOND VIA CNN MONEY
- GRAB A RINGSIDE SEAT FOR MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO AT REVELRY ON RICHMOND VIA 365 HOUSTON
- REVELRY NAMED BEST DOG FRIENDLY BAR IN HOUSTON VIA DOG FRIENDLY HOUSTON
- REVELRY NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 12 HOTTEST BEER BARS IN HOUSTON VIA ZAGAT
- REVELRY NAMED ONE OF THE TOP BEER BARS IN HOUSTON VIA THRILLIST
- REVELRY NAMED ONE OF THE TOP 7 BEST BARS WITH AWESOME SUPER BOWL PARTIES VIA HOUSTON EATER
- REVELRY NAMED ONE OF THE 10 BEST NEW BARS OF 2014 VIA HOUSTONPRESS
- DREAMING OF REVELRY VIA 002 MAGAZINE
- 10 GREAT PATIO RESTAURANTS VIA MACKENZIEBLAIR
- HOUSTON'S BEST BARS VIA HOUSTONIA
- HOUSTON BEST NEW PATIOS: RESTAURANTS MADE FOR ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS AT LAST VIA CULTUREMAP
- THE BEST PLACES TO WATCH EACH PRO FOOTBALL TEAM IN HOUSTON VIA CBS LOCAL
- HAPPY HOUR HOUSTON DRINK SPECIALS VIA EATER HOUSTON
- TWO NEW SPOTS TO GRAB A BEER THIS WEEKEND IN HOUSTON VIA ZAGAT